We help over 40’s feel fitter, slimmer & more mobile even if they haven’t exercised for years.
Book A Free Consultation
To book a free consultation, simply click on the button below and enter your details and we will be in touch.
Here is how we can help.
Small Group Personal Training
- Do you want to transform your body and boost your energy
- Do you want a personalised programme designed to promote sustainable weight-loss and improve strength, mobility and flexibility
- Do you enjoy working with a small group of like-minded individuals striving for similar change and improvements
VIP One to One Coaching
- Do you want more care and attention when starting your fitness journey
- Do you have existing injuries or health issue that you need to work around?
- Do your aches and pains interfere with your daily life, keeping you from doing things you want to do?
- Do you want to slim down, transform your body shape and get fitter and stronger I the process
- Are you motivated by the support and encouragement of the people you train with?
- Do you want to work out in smaller groups of like-minded people in a family like environment
Specialists in over 40’s fitness
- Are you stressed, overworked and too busy to focus on your own health?
- Have you been putting off exercise because you’ve been too nervous to start?
- Do you worry about your health declining now that you’re in your 50’s or 60s
A Nutrition Plan Where You Can Still Enjoy Life
- Do you jump from diet to diet with little or no results
- Are you fed up of seeing the pounds go up every year?
- Do you feel sluggish and never have any energy?
Accountability & Community
- Do you feel uncomfortable going to overcrowded gyms?
- Do you want to belong to a gym where you work closely with a coach and not be left to figure things out for yourself?
- Do you need support, encouragement and accountability alongside your training?
Here is what our clients are saying
I was concerned about the lack of exercise I was getting and didn’t like the gym when I tried it. B Fit seemed to offer a more ‘normal’ experience so I decided to give it a go. I’d had surgery on my spine a few years ago and went from not being able to walk to gradually increasing exercise but had lost all confidence in my body – what I could and couldn’t do. I was also worried that certain exercises could cause a further injury. Since joining B Fit, I’ve increased my confidence through one-on-one training with a personal coach who has pushed me but always checked out with me if I was OK with the exercise task.
Gradually over the weeks, I have gained confidence and have been able to push myself harder. I now feel happy to progress to just doing group classes and know how far I can push myself to continue to see improvements in my fitness. I’ve increased my fitness, strength, and have lost weight. I am also much more confident, happy to keep exercising, enjoying going to B Fit.
I’d been feeling rather low and had gained weight. My friend saw your Facebook page and was keen to join and asked me to join her. I thought it would help me feel better, so I agreed! I’m feeling much better psychologically.
My diet is much improved and I’m feeling healthier and happier. I would recommend anyone to come to B Fit because the trainers are knowledgeable and caring with the right amount of encouragement to start you on your way to feeling fitter and healthier.
Their dietary advice is excellent and sustainable.
I started training with B Fit as I was wasting my time in the gym, not knowing what I was doing. After 12 weeks on the program I now feel great, I lost weight and can now see my muscles coming through! The results were far better than I expected.
“I Lost 3 Stone In 6 months ”
I chose to work with B Fit after looking into quite a few personal trainers, and after meeting with Kev and the team, I was very impressed with their professionalism and approach to my personal requirements. The results I have achieved are far greater than what I personally thought I would achieve at my age and physical ability.
I have lost over 3 stone and have completely changed my body shape and eating patterns. My life has changed considerably for the better, I’m far more active and have a much more fulfilling life.
My latest posts and resources
With Covid infections at an all-time high, I thought it might be useful to share a few tips on how to get back into fitness after suffering from Covid 19.
“Am I too old to start an exercise program?” A very simple answer is NO. It’s never too late. In fact, there is evidence to suggest choosing not to partake in an exercise program at an older age, can accelerate the physical deterioration effects that are commonly...
Our five-step strategy to ensure your exercise plan is a success. Has your health and fitness deteriorated? Are you watching the scales go up each year? Have you decided to join the gym and make some lifestyle changes? Did you answer these questions with a ‘yes’?...
Claim Your Free Consultation
To claim your free consultation simply click on the button below and enter your details and we will be in touch.