“If you have enthusiasm, a positive attitude and a few basic skills, I have a fun and fulfilling job just for you!
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope that you have precisely what I need in an employee so I can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding job I have available.
So let me tell you a bit about me, my company and the job.
My name is Kev Foley and I run a company called B Fit personal training in Cardiff.
My business is dedicated to helping men and women achieve their health and fitness goals, through customised nutrition and fitness program. We pride ourselves on great customer service and impeccable service.
My studio is located off Newport Road in Cardiff.
If you are hired for this job, you will become an important role for the growth of the B Fit brand.
You will work from our studio and also have the ability to work from the comfort of your own home, depending on the tasks set for you on a daily/weekly basis.
You will need to be available for a minimum of 15 hours a week. However, there will be an opportunity to increase your weekly hours once the probation period is complete.
Mission for the Role
To support and assist a growing personal training business with client and prospect communication, delivering a world-class fitness experience to its clients and providing support to the B Fit team.
- Maintain the highest level of client interaction and satisfaction.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with prospects.
- Maintain a task completion rate of 85% or higher.
- Book 8 consultations per month.
- Provision of up-to-date information/material weekly, to use on all social media platforms.
- Improve or create a new system each month, which will make the business more efficient and effective.
- Help build the B Fit PT brand identity and grow the client base monthly.
- Build a thriving community.
- Honesty and integrity – Does not cut corners unethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Intelligence – Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Communication skills – Speaks and writes clearly and articulately.
- Initiative – Identifies what needs to be done and takes action before being asked or the situation requires it.
- Forward-thinking – Anticipates possible problems and develops contingency plans in advance.
- High standards – Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Teamwork – Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Calm under pressure – Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or Microsoft Excel stress.
- Work ethic – Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Efficiency – Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Flexibility/adaptability – Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Can follow instructions – Able to follow instructional processes.
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
Microsoft Word – You must be very comfortable using Word.
Microsoft Powerpoint – We provide a monthly seminar to clients so you would need to be able to produce simple presentations.
Microsoft Excel – You must have Excel skills. We don’t do anything advanced with this software, just some simple spreadsheets, but you must be comfortable with the program.
Good phone personality/etiquette – You will be talking with customers and prospective customers, who are VERY important to me. You must be comfortable conversing on the phone, in person, and through email. You must know how to conduct yourself professionally, take clear messages and deliver clear instructions to the prospect or client. I’ll teach you everything you need to say and do, but I can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
Email – A great deal of your work will be via email. I use a web-based program that’s easy to learn (you’ll understand it within 30 minutes). You need to be comfortable and proficient with email.
Thoughtfulness and organisation – I need you to be able to think for yourself and be well organised. I do not want a robot, I want someone who learns and grows with me.
These bonus skills are not a must for this position, but if you have experience with any of the listed skills below, please include them in your application.
Photoshop – We use images and design-work to gain the attention of our customers on social media and online. If you are able to use graphic design skills to help perfect our delivery online, this would be a great bonus skill.
Marketing – B Fit are always looking to create a new fitness experience for our community so if you have imaginative ideas implementing new marketing ideas, this will be a great bonus skill we would encourage you to highlight.
Social Media – An understanding of a selection of social media platforms will play in your favour. As a part of this position, you will oversee B Fit’s social media communities to encourage interaction from our members and fans. We will be training you to a high standard in this area but having an understanding from the get-go will work in your favour.
How To Apply
I’m looking to hire the right person to hire relatively quickly. So if this job sounds good to you, then do the following to apply.
Here’s what I want from you:
- Write me a letter explaining why you are the perfect person to fill this position. Include full contact information (name, address, phone, email) on this cover letter.
- Provide a CV detailing your past jobs, interests.
- Put the cover letter on top of your CV and staple everything together.
- Mail to:
Kev Foley, B Fit Personal training, St Peters Rugby Club, Minster Road, Cardiff, CF23 5AS
I will review your CV and cover letter, and if we feel you’re a good prospect, I’ll call or email you to set up a personal interview.
The sooner I get your CV, the better. This will not be a long, drawn out process. I believe in taking action quickly. So get your application over to me pronto!
I look forward to reviewing it and hopefully meeting you personally.
Again, thanks very much for your interest,
Owner, B Fit Personal Training Ltd
P.S. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Performance is everything to me. If you perform, you will be rewarded. I want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing good work and taking care of our clients. I recognise and reward performance!
With all that said, as I mentioned in the headline on this page, enthusiasm and a positive attitude go a long way in my book. I’m a very positive, upbeat business owner and appreciate those qualities in others. As long as you have the basic skills I mentioned, and a great attitude, you’re definitely a candidate! So submit your information today!